Values You Can Trust
High ethical standards are not optional. They are a way of life.
Integrity · Social Enterprise · Protecting the Planet · Respect
At Sterling and Baxter we endeavor to help charities apply business strategies to achieve their philanthropic aspirations. We believe that recycling is a growth industry and we are proud to be a participant in this worthwhile endeavor. We have the highest regard for our customers, vendors, charities, employees and the environment. Respect is not a desirable behavior; it is a condition of employment.
To this end our core values dictate the following:
- We never place a recycling container until the charity has received express written consent from a bona fide decision maker.
- We provide real estate professionals with an extra pair of eyes & ears. We “sweep” the property multiple times each week to ensure high service standards.
- We prominently display a 1-800 number on each unit & all calls are returned within one hour without exception.
- We have signage that lists the name of the local charity we work with, their contact information & a brief description of their mission.
- We customize units so they match the theme or color scheme that is most desirable to property management, owner or sponsor.
To build our trust, means always giving our best. Take a look at our Better Business Bureau listing, and see why we are the best choice when it comes to smart fundraising!